Hello I’m Pam Kachelmeier, BA, MA, MEAC
Your desires are as valid – and as worthy – as anyone else’s.
By moving through your inner blocks and acknowledging your secret vision, I’m here to help you put more meaning, joy and fulfillment back into your life.
I’m a Master Equine Assisted Coach, animal and nature lover, as well as a bit of a curious researcher.
I was a successful business woman for 20 years but left the corporate world because I had a desire and a dream to create a life I love. I studied, researched and traveled for many years and gained thousands of hours of training and experience to manifest my deepest desires.
I was trained in Counseling Psychology, Life Coaching, Business Building and Marketing. I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and Marketing and a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology with an Emphasis on Equine Assisted Mental Health and Learning.
In addition, I also earned numerous Certifications and life experience by attending personal development workshops, being involved in my family’s successful business of 35 years, and obtained a wealth of information from amazing leaders and visionaries who have supported me in my ability to find and trust my own inner path in creating a life I love so much more!
Random Tidbits about Me
- I love coaching, teaching and supporting others toward achieving what their heart desires.
- I love the great outdoors and like to go on adventure hikes with my family, the two legged and the four legged
- In my free time, one of my passions is learning about scientific studies and ancient traditions about why and how we can better live our lives.
- I love to meet new people and see their unique gifts and talents shine.
- I love creative forms of healing, learning and growing, especially horses and nature
- Some of the enjoyable movies I like to watch are Abbott and Costello as this is the humorous lighter side of life, Avatar as this captures the mystifying side of living our lives, and Secretariat as this is an inspirational true story of one woman’s journey who overcame many odds in the competitive horse racing world.
In the August 2012 issue of Pet Journal, Linda Ledbeter interviews Pam on the healing power of horses. Read the article.