Are you wanting to:
Do something different, follow your inner calling? Form your vision, but when it comes to manifesting what you really want, you get stopped by an entangled mess of limiting beliefs, confusion, old outdated methods and stories.
You may have parts of your life that feel right. But you feel at times that you struggle to fully appreciate or enjoy them because other areas are unsettled.
You may be experiencing any one of the following:
- You have a belief that your not enough, or ready enough
- You compare yourself to others and feel as if they have what you want
- You are feeling frustrated and scattered, leaving you feeling confused, thus remaining stuck
- You experience feelings of fear and self-doubt when you desire to make a change, so nothing happens
- You have a fear of stepping out on your own
- You feel overwhelmed with all work and no play
- You feel lost and do not know where to turn, who to talk to
- You feel symptoms of anxiety are holding you back and are afraid to take a chance
- You have felt stuck for so long that you are feeling helpless or fatigue setting in
- You are afraid to make a decision
- You feel money is an issue
- You feel as if you don’t have the time
The great news is – it does not have to be that way. You have an internal guidance system that has the answers to life’s questions and challenges, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside. Meaningful Life, LLC supports you toward finding your answers through a proven step by step system.
Finding Your Life Purpose Is For You If:
- You want to commit yourself to creating what you truly want
- You want to learn about yourself through creative forms of healing and coaching
- You are searching for a greater sense of meaning, purpose and passion
- You want to learn skills for viewing challenges differently
- You desire to live a daily life filled with more joy, love, play and laughter
- You’re in a job/career and looking to engage in something different. For example, you’re currently working in the corporate world where you are noticing that inner voice trying to direct you.
“I felt empowered and enlightened and really love the horses and the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. I feel I can let go and move on with some things. Thank you very much for this wonderful experience. It was fun and educational and uplifting all at the same time.”– Linda, Wisconsin
“Thank you so much for this new exercise. I learned that I’m human and it’s never too late to see or feel a change in life, plus letting go of fear and secrets that I hold from others.”– Ann, Wisconsin