Saturday – June 4, 2016
Coach Horse Ranch, Kiel, WI
A special event you’ll never forget with Master Equine Coach Pam Kachelmeier
Do You Have a Desire to:
- Do something different to your life?
- Interact with others of like heart and mind?
- Connect to nature?
- Experience a new way of being in the world?
Explore your path with this self-transformation event through the gifts of Nature, Storytelling, and a Sacred Horse Ceremony.
Join us as we are creating an evolving community where we gather to feel supported in these changing times by opening our hearts to one another.
- Re-emerge our Archaic Tribalism – Pam will introduce to the 4 universal ancient healing practices.
- Native American Blessing – Pam will open and bless our space through a ceremonial practice, leading us into the “Great Silence.” It is in this sacred space where we calm our minds while hearing the the ancient echoes of drumming and story.
- The Power of Storytelling– See yourself and your life’s thread through the power of story, an archetype of healer, leader, keeper, hunter warrior, teacher, etc., to help you to create and direct your own life.
- Closing/Connecting to the Spirit of Horse – Pam will immerse you in a sacred ceremony inviting you to tap into your wild wisdom and wondrous self, through a guided meditation and receiving magical gifts from Ollie the spirit horse. (No horse experience required)
$75 Early Bird Special until Midnight May 27 (Regular $125)s
A special feature is an authentic Native American Tipi that we use. People love the energy in the tipi as it connects them to their roots. As stories are shared, friendships are formed, and transformations are felt.
You will love the secluded country setting nestled in the scenic rolling hills of Wisconsin’s Northern Kettle Moraine. It’s the perfect environment to let your heart and mind learn, live and let go. Let yourself experience the fresh air, the tall trees, and the natural sounds, as you treat yourself to fun and friendly connections.
Saturday, June 4, 2016
Time: 9am – 2pm
17412 West Washington Road
Kiel, WI 53042
Kiel is 1 hour 20 minutes north of Milwaukee, WI or 1 hour 6 minutes south of Green Bay, WI.
What to Bring:
- Closed-toed shoes for when we are with Ollie, the spirit horse (No horse experience required)
- Comfortable clothing – weather appropriate
Nearest airports and drive times – Fly into Milwaukee or Green Bay airport.
There are rental cars available in the terminals.
Milwaukee, WI – General Mitchell International Airport. 1 hour 20 minute drive.
Green Bay, WI – Austin Straubel International Airport. 1 hour 6 minute drive.
The Holiday Inn – Manitowoc, WI
We recommend the Holiday Inn in Manitowoc for nearby location and affordability. (18 miles)
4601 Calumet Avenue
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Other nearby hotels/Bed and Breakfast
Baymont Inn and Suites (12 miles)
678 Walton Drive
Plymouth, WI 53073
AmericInn Plymouth (12 miles)
1708 Eastern Avenue
Plymouth, WI 53073
Inn on Hillwind Bed and Breakfast (10 miles)
N4922 Hillwind Road
Plymouth WI 53073
We recommend you register early! Manitowoc and Plymouth are popular destinations….
$75 Early Bird Special until Midnight May 27 (Regular $125)
Space is limited for a more personal experience.
*The Event fee is non-refundable. If for some reason you can’t participate–you can apply the funds to future events, programs, services or workshops within one year.